Saturday, September 29, 2007

THANK YOU GRAMMY



We got this a few months back and I have been meaning to post about it. This is Reagan's quilt from Grammy. I believe it traveled cross country with her on various trips as she put in hour after hour hand sewing all the details into such a beautiful quilt. Reagan LOVES IT!! Every time she sees it, which is about 20 times a day, she makes the comment "Oh, my Grammy made that, it so beautiful!!" She smiles and makes other such comments like, "its the best day ever" or "I so proud of her" and various other praises!!! She loves it, we love it!! Thank you Grammy for all your hard work!!!!

2 comments:

S said...

I heart quilts and that is a beauty! Aren't grandma's the bestest people in the world?

Amy said...

Beautiful quilt. I want James to be one of her grandchildren.

Hey, nice wooden name up at the top. Very cute, indeed!