Congrats! I love the color and I love that you took a picture of the dent! It was long but it's over, just in time for the holidays. I'll come check it out one day this week.
That is beautiful, it looks like a whole different house with the color change. I love it! The handrails turned out nice:) You sure get a lot done in life! Your baby is a funny girl:)
A- anytime.. bring sherdians!! S- thank you for noticing the bansiter.. it was hard work and I am proud of it!!! B- its move in ready!!! Strump - what are you trying to say.. I don't have friends?!
6 comments:
Congrats! I love the color and I love that you took a picture of the dent! It was long but it's over, just in time for the holidays. I'll come check it out one day this week.
That is beautiful, it looks like a whole different house with the color change. I love it! The handrails turned out nice:) You sure get a lot done in life!
Your baby is a funny girl:)
IT looks great! Glad you can sit back an enjoy it!
Really - 101,597 visitors ? ;-)
A- anytime.. bring sherdians!!
S- thank you for noticing the bansiter.. it was hard work and I am proud of it!!!
B- its move in ready!!!
Strump - what are you trying to say.. I don't have friends?!
I'll be by with Amy...
Looks beautiful!
Post a Comment