No we are not being over taken by aliens from the green planet.. we have these running 24/7 or at least until the slab dries!!!!
I say.. when life hands you industrial blowers and a dehumidifier.. take out your stress on the old floors.. (we have opted to replace the great room as well.. but we are taking them out ourselves.. power tools, and built up stress.. here we come!!!)

5 comments:
Good luck! If you need any help tearing up your floors, I'm full of pent up fury! Where's the sledge hammer at?
Um....yeah....good luck with that.
Yuck! That looks awful. Hope you get the stress relief you need. We had the same thing happen to our house in Nashville when the power line to our house was cut by contruction workers while we were out of town. Our ice maker defrosted all over our hardwood. Not fun. I feel your pain.
Good luck! My mental health could probably use a day up there helping. This all really makes me reconsider the desire for hardwood floors.
Looks like you need allot of diet coke...and we'll be rethinking our hard wood floors to!
Post a Comment