Tuesday, September 04, 2007

HAPPY LABOR DAY WEEKEND!!!





Okay I don't know if you actually say that.. but it sounds great to me. Despite the floor debauchery.. we had company this weekend. Clays brother Adam, his fiance Doni and her son Tyler came out to Texas.. to try it on for size.. or maybe just to visit!! Clay filled the weekend with great activities and we had a blast!!!



We spent a day out at the lake wake boarding, skiing, and tubing!! Even Reagan got in on the action.. when she woke up from her nap.. on the boat, in the middle of everything!

Everyone tried something which was fun, Reagan tried the tube and Addison wake boarded..



We spent some time at the Gaylord Texan.. had to show 'em a root'n toot'n good time ya'll!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man, that looks like fun!!! I am supposed to be doing homework not wishing I was on a boat with the Dover!

Bex said...

I'm gald you had so much fun! I've been trying to get Jay to take me to the Gaylord. Ummm...can I be in your family, so when I come to visit you can take me to do all that fun stuff too?
Oh wait I already am, just ask Reagan. ;)

NOBODY said...

Why is Beckie trying to get my husband to take her to the Gaylord?

Your kids are cute. I love Broderick's hair.

a said...

lol. nobody you are funny!!! When did Clay get a beard and WE look so cute in our matching dresses!!!

Rebecca said...

S.. put down the homework and get to TEXAS!!!

Nobody.. thought you knew about Jay and Beckie.. sorry... :) I buzzed his hair.. and I do Reese's too..

Beckie.. you need to come pick out your new tile.. for your house!! You are part of our family anytime!!

Necked.. I was wondering when you would notice .. the beard took a few weeks.. don't we look hot!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds fun, all we did waz move into our house.