Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Out of the mouths of babes..

You know its been a long summer full of fun, and sun.. but I didn't realize how long it had been. Most of my days are spent in workout clothes at the gym in the morning, followed by a suit and some sort of cover up in the afternoon.. a shower is in there somewhere, but usually followed by comfy pjs and then it starts over.. however yesterday was the first day of school.. though the morning drop off did consist of the hair in a hat look.. I did manage to shower during Reagan's nap and put on a pair of jean capris and a shirt.. just a shirt, not pressed, not frilly, just an everyday shirt.. I can't go to the school looking like I just woke up, at 2:45.. my kids were surprised.. where are you going mommy.. nowhere.. why.. you look so pretty, are you going on a date with daddy.. no I JUST GOT DRESSED.. this is what my hair looks like not pulled back and fresh makeup can do wonders.. Sad Sad..

3 comments:

a said...

Im hoping for that kind of reaction soooooooooooooooon!

NOBODY said...

well at LEAST your kids don't get in a frenzy about where you are doing when you put on shoes. Or pants. :)
I think you look hot in work out clothes.
All sweaty and stuff.

Anonymous said...

Haha, that's funny. I do the same thing with my mom.