This is a little update of a little bit of this and that..
Spring Break has come and gone and surprisingly enough, we survived. After 8 days of Disney for Christmas we decided to take on a smaller adventure this year. We stayed home the first few days and enjoyed the mid 70s sunny beautiful weather. The kids and I enjoyed biking with Reagan in the trailer along for the ride. They played basketball, jumped on the trampoline and just played played played!! After a few good days of that we got packed up and headed to San Antonio.. for a bit of ..
And ....
We had a great time, the kids loved the dolphins, the otters, penguins, and of course Shamu!! In keeping with my more relaxed attitude, though some may argue on its effectiveness, I crawled around with my kids through the giant jungle, much to their surprise.
And keeping with that.. let me add a Happy Saint Patty's day to you all! Clay was out of town for the weekend and I turned my living room into this..
for all the right reasons!!! Slumber party fun!! Broderick stayed at a friends house and the girls cuddled up in the living room..
So with just Reagan left over, I got this in my bed!! What a wonderful world!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment