Friday, June 10, 2011

Sure seems like a lot of stuff for a race!!!


Yes..my first Triathlon.. So my number is 37..woohoo..and I am 37..so I think thats good luck.. Right?
(even though according to USAT I am 38 this year..boo..) So see if I have everything..
Tri top/ Tri bottoms
Heart rate monitor
 GPS Watch
Goggles
Ear plugs (I get water in my left ear)
Swim Cap
Towel
Glasses
Helmet
Race belt (with number)
Gu
Water bottle
Bike
Socks
Cycle Shoes
Hat
Running Shoes
Awesome mentor who is so pro at this (she's in Ironman!!) and has run/swam/bike and mentally coached me the whole way..and most importantly a family waiting at the finish line! New fun venue..(must take a look at the definition of Fun) So here we go.. Triathlons.. ready.. set....

2 comments:

a said...

Woohoo! Good luck and have lots of FUN!

Leah said...

Wow! You do it all. I'm excited for you. What an accomplishment. I've been blog absent for about 2 months. Just got caught up on your blog. You have the most amazing kids!