Thursday, December 02, 2010

Lucky for me I got to sneak away for the weekend, with just Clay and I ..I know..I am lucky!! He had business in Baton Rouge LA so I joined him that night..dinner..then we tailgated with his coworkers and enjoyed an LSU game..
we then headed down to New Orleans for the evening..
met up with some friends, enjoyed and evening with them..oysters..mmm..then woke up and toured the French Quarters..beignets anyone (yes thats Clay sick of me taking photos!!)
Geared up for a Saints Game.

a little Who Dat excitement.
We left the game to fly home and get back for school/work on Monday!! It was a whirlwind weekend heading from one even to the other..never a dull moment.. Stayed in the beautiful Roosevelt Hotel in New Orleans, but other than the few hours spent sleeping and showering..we didnt' get to enjoy it as much as we should have!! It was a great trip!!

1 comments:

Leah said...

You guys are lookin' goooood!