Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Summer is in full swing!!!
Its only been a week since school got out and I feel like we have done so much!! We started the Summer vacation with a bang. Brodericks school took a field trip to see WICKED.. Clay and I got to see it last year in New York..and it was wonderful, the kids then got to endure the soundtrack playing and got a brief explanation of the story, so when it came to our area.. we jumped on the chance to take the kids to see it. I went as a chaperon..yes I pick only the hard ones to volunteer for!! Broderick really liked it, and it was equally as impressive as in New York!

We really wanted Addison to see it too so we got tickets for a Daddy Daughter night out. She really enjoyed it too!

Our first weekend was also filled with the girls Dance Recitals!Addison did a Hip Hop performance and Reagan did ballet. They both did so wonderfully and we are so proud of them!


This is Reagan.. being Reagan! I was a bit worried for her because this year she was performing on the big stage..with an audience of almost 2000.. that's a big group. She admitted she was surprised at how many people were there, but she loved every min. of it!!!
So summer is officially in full swing.. the kids are enjoying the more relaxed schedule..yes that is after workbooks and chores are done.. but we are having fun swimming, playing tennis, hanging with friends, cooking fun stuff, trying to just enjoy it all!!!







0 comments: