More Videos!!
So the Dance studio we go to has a big finale.. they get to dance in front of a huge audience.. 2000 people.. bit big for a 5 year old if you ask me. Anyway.. they have really lovely rules like NO VIDEO TAPING the night of the performance..something like we will sell you a copy for a gazillion dollars..anyway..we are however allowed to video the dress rehearsal.. from the back row..they are nice like that..I mean really thanks for letting me stay way in the back..so if you can find the my girls in the video you have some good eyes. This is the first time the girls are on stage which is about 10 times bigger than what they are use to. The dress rehearsal is a bit of a train wreck..but its still really cute! Reagan is second from the right on the front row.. at least at first they move around a bit!! This is a class of 5 and 6 year old ballet tap combo. Enjoy!!
This is Addison's group, she is in Hip Hop which was really cute and fun for her to get a little out of her comfort zone, which wow..she has gotten quite silly, and its cute to see. She is the 3rd from the left at the beginning.. but as I said before if you can follow her..good luck with that!!

1 comments:
Cute! I lost Addison after she moved across the stage, though. Your summer sounds like mine so far. We just started this week, but we have had tons of dance and concert stuff too.
I can't believe how close Broderick is to his eagle. Holy cow! How did you do that?! That's awesome! I'm hoping to knock out a few merit badges this summer. But it's like pulling teeth sometimes, I'm sure you know!
Post a Comment