Sunday, May 30, 2010

So this week was one of those times..where life seems to be moving on faster than I want. Addison turned 10..something about that decade mark always hits me funny. She is over half her life home with me, ouch..she is such a great kid and hope I can continue to foster her beautiful personality. She is so aware of what is going on around and takes it in and acts accordingly. She is responsible, kind, and loving. She is a hard worker and takes great satisfaction in doing a great job. She is a true joy to have around, and though she is not perfect, she sure makes parenting easy for me.. frees me up for the other two.. ha ha!! Anyway..the other thing that happened was the reality that Reagan starts kindergarten in Aug. wow...that's crazy. Where have those 5 years gone..she has been in preschool, but with some freedom..the Monday - Friday routine, well .. it bums me out. So I got a wild crazy thought..we haven't been to the aquarium.. or zoo enough. I did that sooo much when Broderick and Addison were little.. we lived at the zoo, and well Reagan has had different experience, 8 trips to Disney..poor kid, but I wanted to take her before the big kids were out of school.. along with every other kid in this area. So our first.."field trip" as Reagan called it was to the Aquarium.. we showed up to 6 school buses..so it was a bit crazy.. but we still had fun.. aiming for the Zoo this week too!!

Reagan with her buddies.. Hudson and Raegan


A few other friends joined us too.. yep that's my daughter trying to be gansta!!




0 comments: