A new adventure for our family!!! Clay has officially left Raising Canes. Its always been a goal of Clay's to start a restaurant from the bottom on up. Seeing as he started waiting tables and has worked his way to President of a few different companies.. he's got the experience. After much thought/prayer/research/savings/prayer/efforts/prayer/savings/prayer.. (you get the point) we* have decided to take this leap. He is taking his hard working/workaholic efforts and we are going to give this owning a restaurant thing a try!!! There is lots to learn and lots to do.. and we are nervous and excited about doing our own thing. From investors, to loans, property, office space, kitchens, insurance.. you name it.. we are figuring it out. Our lives will be very lean for a while, the great vacations are being put on hold, activities scaled down, but we are ready as we are ever going to be!! We have a great home, cars that run well, and a wonderful family..what more do we really need? I will keep you posted.. this will be a long process, but as we get closer to opening day.. I will be all over it!!! Keep us in your prayers, Renegade Restaurant Group is moving forward!!! (*disclaimer.. the we in this is really Clay working his batooty off, with a little help from me, but mostly with the support of his family holding down the fort at home!!!)

5 comments:
well....yeah...but...is this going to interfere with girl weekends in Chicago?
Seriously though, congrats and best of luck. It will be fun.
WOW! I'm sure it will be an adventure and a successful one. He's very talented and has a wonderful women by his side to push him. I'm excited to hear more.
Let us know when opening night is and we'll be there.
How exciting! I know you have been working up to this for a long time. With Clay at the helm, how could it not succeed?! I am looking forward to the updates.
Oh my goodness! Great things ONLY come to those who take risks. The entreprenuer is what makes our country so great. They are the ones who create jobs. Who innovate. I am loving you guys for being so adventurous! Clay has the talent and the knowledge and a great supportive wife. I pray this will all work out in the end. Scaling down expenditures can be tough, but you have the perfect attitude. The best things in life are free. The smile of a child, friends, family, the beauty of the earth.
And I LOVE the name of the restaurant group!!!! So what all this is about! So Clay.
whew its out. Breath a sigh of relief, one less worry huh? Good luck to ya!
Post a Comment