Immaturity at its finest!!
I love to try things, and especially things that keep me moving.. so my new love/interest is Tennis!! I love it. Started taking lessons seriously and regularly this past fall and about a month ago joined not one but two leagues. I play doubles and singles.. cause I like to mix it up like that!! I play competitively twice a week, take a lesson once a week and have clinic drills three times a week. So yes that is a lot of tennis. Pretty much from 10 - 2 Monday Wednesday and Friday I am playing Tennis.. and here is where my maturity kicks in. I cannot ask for tennis balls without giggling.. how mature am I. "I need some balls" as I contain my laughter.. guess its having a 7th grade boy in my house..balls and nuts are totally laughable in our house! Okay.. so if that isn't enough, I have one more for ya!! Its my blog.. so I can right?! I teach pilates, and in class we do all sorts of movements that well..if you have any "air" in your body..its coming out whether you want it to or not.. so ya, people pass gas all the time. Pretty much every class it happens to someone sometime.. and we just roll on.. except on the inside I am cracking up.. like dude..did anyone else here that, of course I keep totally professional, but really inside I'm rolling.. ya I am mature like that!!

2 comments:
And you're sharing this because....?
How you don't laugh out loud is amazing to me! I am totally a potty humor girl myself. I credit it to growing up with a little brother.
Your exercise routine is amazing. Amazing. Rock solid abs I bet!
Post a Comment