Tuesday, March 02, 2010

There is proof I did it!!! Not that you didn't believe me!!
Here is the start of the race.. guess its no wonder it took over 20 min for me to cross the start line!!!


Here are the ones of me.. they definitely are candid shots that's for sure.. and for some crazy reason I have a smile on my face.. delirious I am sure.. a bit of heat stroke kickin in here!!


The finish line is in site.. and the kids are joining me here... the end is near!!

So here I am.. the finish line.. woo hoo! Thats Addison in the green to the left and Broderick in the black and white.. Reagan is trailing a little farther behind!!! :)


Once again.. I thank everyone for their support.. for the phone calls,the good luck charm, the flowers,the emblem for my car, cupcakes, balloons, celebratory red velvet cheesecake.. mmmm...and most of all for listening to me talk about it over and over again!!!

0 comments: