Saturday, March 06, 2010

Lots of love for Locks of Love!!
Addison has been growing out here hair for quite a while and wanted to cut it short and donate it to locks of love. She had to have at least 10 inches of hair in a pony tail to cut and donate!!

The before pictures.. with her long flowy hair!!

Then off to the Salon.. where we measured and pony tailed it.. and then cut it off!! 11 inches!!!

after

Here is the after.. a cute short stacked back.. and fun face framing in the front!!

I am so proud of her to step a little out of her comfort zone for such a worth cause!! Way to go Addison you are more beautiful then ever, but not because of the length of your hair but because of the size of your heart!! I love you!!

4 comments:

Bex said...

She looks all grown up!!! Way to go Addison, you have a heart of gold. :)

April said...

That is great! She looks adorable! Alexandra is growing her hair out, too!

Laura said...

aww - way to go Addison! And now she looks so grown up! - Cadence just got "face Framing" layers and she suddenly looks ten - hehe

Leah said...

I'm so impressed with these girls. They are so charitable! I'm way too vain to do it!

So is Dallas humid at all? The scariest part about moving to Houston for me is the humidity. I've always lived where it's super dry. I have no idea what it feels like!!!

(No job offer yet, but the hiring manager is putting the offer together right now.)