I promise myself I am going to write down all the funny things my kids do and say.. and I forget.. shocker...here's a few ..
Reagan was filling out her Valentines today. She was leaning over on my end table finishing up her name. She turned to me and said.. my back hurts.. and starts laughing..to which she says.. I am like an old kid. You know, like an old young person. Old because her back hurts.. too funny! She is also our advertisement kid.. I was cleaning the hardwood floors with the mop thing.. she said to me .. mom.. you'll never go back to your old mop again.. and started singing.. Love hurts.. She got marker on her new shirt.. I said what is that on your shirt Reagan.. to which she responded.. you can oxiclean it out, don't worry mom.
Reagan has shoes that have a little heel..she loves them.. she told me they give her good volume...
We took the kids to see Percy Jackson..in it Luke is explaining how the Gods..greek gods, are selfish..to which Reagan looks at me and says..no mom no..God and Jesus are NOT selfish.. to which I explained..the movie is about pretend gods..she is right God and Jesus are not selfish! Love her..
Addison and Broderick are funny too.. seems their stories are not shared as much..they keep us going.. but man that Reagan..she is a crack up!
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Posted by Rebecca at 7:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
She is a crack up! We love her and we're so grateful that you share her with us so often. We can't wait to see her(and you too) on Friday.
Post a Comment