Saturday, January 16, 2010

Happy New Years!!!!
So a few years ago we were looking for something to do on New Years Eve. Some thing family fun, but hey I will admit, there wasn't much to find, I don't care for big crowds of people I don't know.. and I really don't want to be driving a lot that night.. so we decided to have a little shin dig at our house. So we spread the word we were going to heat the pool and have a party. (last year..) Well, took a bit longer then we thought, and the fuse to the heater kept blowing out (wind) and we got the pool to 72.. burr.. to cold for a cold night..so in a panic of what to do seeing as we invited these families..I opted for a bounce house.
(I love the look of this, as though you could hear the angels singing..)
We got one with the slide so they can just bounce, or climb and slide. It was a hit, so much so we decided to repeat it again. The great thing is you get it for 2 days, cause no one wants to come get it that night..and well they just wait till the next evening.. so the next day it goes up too. Anyway, had a house full of friend, lots to munch on, played a serious game of Pictonary, and the Sabin charades game.


It was a blast..girl power.. anyway. We rang in the new year, with even our littlest troopers keeping it together till midnight!!

What a great way to ring in the new year surrounded by great friends. I would say here's to 2010.. but its already off in its own direction!!!


Surprisingly no one got hurt!!!
I love this one of Reagan..

1 comments:

Kristi Clinger said...

It looks and sounds like you had a great time. Hopefully it will be yearly tradition and we can join the fun to ring in 2011.
That is a beautiful picture of Reagan. We miss her!