Say Hello.. to my little Friend...
so ya.. got to know one of these this week.. Friday to be exact, but who's really keepin track. What is that crazy machine you youngin' may say.. oh its a Mammography machine.. and in case you were going to start worrying.. stop there, no need to worry, no lumps, no worries other than I am officially old enough to need one. Ouch.. it pained me.. more than the squishing of uh..hmm... the mammories.. it pained me that I am now at the age where such said procedure is recommended.. no longer living in the carefree years of minimally invasive procedures.. now I am aging into this phase. I will say I was a bit.. nervous.. I have heard other speak of the squish and squeezing that goes on.. and who really needs that! Ladies.. I am back from this new found land of tests.. and it wasn't a big deal.. hey.. I nursed 3 babies.. a little pull and squeeze was nothing I haven't been through. So there.. healthy and well.. and old enough to make sure.. can't wait till my Dr. recommends the colonoscopy.. oh the things we look forward too!!!
Saturday, November 07, 2009
Posted by Rebecca at 5:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Wow...I didn't know we were old enough for routine mammograms just yet!!!! When I studied that stuff years ago in school I must have thought that sounded like eons away so I dismissed it and moved on. Is it that time in our lives already?!
Leah
YUCK!!! I'm not looking forward to that. I'm glad to hear all is well.
We need to get the girls together. I'll email ya.
Bawhahaha! I thought he recommended colonscopies on a regualr basis? Jason thinks he's colon happy. Glad to hear all is well!!
But do you think your ordeal was a little bit "cushioned" because I am getting no comfort from your reassurance -
Post a Comment