AGAIN... so I guess I get to have another date. .with the mammogram machine.. it really wasn't a bad experience.. but I was looking forward to the see you in 2 years idea.. apparently the lymph nodes in my left arm pit were not behaving and now I get to go back on Friday and have more scans and a sonogram.. shess.. those uncooperative lymph nodes... the radiologist will be there to diagnose whatever it is.. I am going with the its nothing thought.. so at least I can go on my trip .. woo hooo... knowing whats up!! So say a little prayer for me Friday.. scan.. and Saturday for flying..and many thanks ahead of time. I am sure it will be fine!
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Ugh, so you finally get the joy of going and now have to go twice! Boo. Hopefully you can think beach on Friday... Crossing my fingers and saying a little prayer all goes well for you!!!
I had to get a sonogram for a lump once. I bet yours will be just fine too. That's our prayer. The funny thing about my sonogram was that the doc said, "You've got nice breasts!" I'm like, "Did he just say that?!" He dealt with old ladies all day, so I'm sure seeing a 20 something was a nice change. I doubt he'd say that now after 2 more kids though!!! From the looks of it, you've got really great breasts too.
Leah
I had to have a sono when I found some lumps WAY back when. I was so nervous. Turns out that I have cyst filled breasts. MANY women have them without even knowing.
I would tell you not to stress, but you will anyway. Know that we all love you and are praying for happy results!!
Post a Comment