Monday, June 01, 2009



If you didn't know by now... I LOVE SUMMER!!!





I love summer time, I love water.. it can be our pool, a water park, beach, river, lake, you name it and if it is wet, we love it!!! School isn't out until Friday, but that hasn't stopped us from enjoying the summer weather!! Reagan and I have been working on her swimming strokes. Here she is showing off her swimming talents!!!

Addison showing off her mad cannon ball skillz...

Not to pass by Addisons 9th birthday, which we celebrated while we were out of town, so we had a little swim/slumber party to celebrate!!!

4 comments:

Leah said...

Holy cow...what a swimmer at such a young age!!! That was amazing. I live for summer too.

Kristi Clinger said...

Good job R! Charly is doing great herself. We'll have to get you two together to show off your new swimming skills to each other.
I can't even count how many times we've gone to the pool already. It's my favorite time of the year.

Bex said...

Way to go Miss Regs!!!! Love it. and Happy Birthday Addison, why on earth wasn't I invited to the sleep over all my favorite girls were there.

Tori :) said...

Awesome!!!

I ♥ Summer too.