Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Another great weekend away.. shhh don't tell.. we took the kids out of school on Friday and headed down to the Hill Country.. we packed up the car and loaded up the bike for a long weekend of swimming, biking and celebrating Addisons 9th BDay!!! Here are a few pics because we were having to much fun to stop and take photos.. notice I am not in any of them.. to busy taking the photos!!!

Pony rides are always Reagan's favorite

Broderick climbed the rock wall 45 times in two days..

The kids love the beach area and built a million different castles


Clay spent as much time relaxing as possible.. work a lot, relax a lot!!!I cannot lie, I got time away at the Spa.. never a bad thing! It was the perfect weekend, we all had fun hanging out, riding our bikes, and enjoying a little preview of summer!









3 comments:

Bex said...

These blogs really need a "I like button" Even typing is too much for me now. Looks like fun!!!

a said...

lol at Beckie!
looks like tons o' fun!

Leah said...

Always a party with the Dover's. You get away so much it seems like you should just stay packed at all times! ;) I HATE packing. But LOVE traveling. Seems like Texas is a fun place to live!