Tuesday, May 05, 2009

new funny kid stuff.. so I don't forget

We were saying prayers together last night, we take turns and get to pick each other, no particular order when you are done you choose the next person.. so I picked Reagan.. and she got a huge smile and said "oh I just love ME!!"

Addison is our dry humor one.. she is funny.. but not in the goofy way the other kids are.. I did laundry and washed Reagan's blankies.. and they were in the dryer at bed time.. Addison asked if I washed hers and I couldn't really remember.. told her to go check her room and see.. so off she went..
then she yelled very monotone.. its here.. (you could tell the disappointment in her voice.. no clean warm smelling blanket for her)
I replied.. NICE...
to which she said.. let me do that again.. and then in the perkiest voice she shouted out.. Oh look .. there is my blanket.. pretending to be excited.. shes funny.. that one!!

Broderick.. well at almost 12.. he is lucky he will make it to 12.. ha ha..

0 comments: