Wow... its been a crazy few weeks! The kids are home from school today, and my to do list is a mile long, I am going running in a few min, and have an Easter Egg Hunt that I am in charge of for the kids at church, but hey.. lets post.. right!!! So a few updates!!!
Clay went to see the orthopedic doctor, took updated X-rays, and he likes how the bone looks, so two more weeks in the splint..(that was a week ago) then he will get a half cast and be able to straighten his arm.
No post would be complete without the sports shots, here is Broderick with the ball, playing rugby, he loves it, keeps us busy, but he sure is having fun!!! He has a couple of friends playing this year on his team which always make it more enjoyable!!! We are heading to Ft. Worth for games on Sat. never a dull moment with him!!!My bestest girl friend from high school/and present day lives here (Andrea/Michelle ) and we flew out from Dallas and then various friends came from all over, DC, South Carolina, Arizona.. and then a bunch in the area!!
So here is some of us.. after dinner one night.. about 18 years later.. it was great to see everyone again!!! Here are some before and after shots..
Here's my friend Travis and I prom 1990, and then present day!!!
Here's my friend Travis and I prom 1990, and then present day!!!
My neighbor Donn and I in 1991, and then us now!!I am squatting to make him seem taller!!!
Here is Trish and I .. wow.. Oct of 88 it says on the photo.. almost 21 years later ahh..So we hiked, biked, and kayaked in San Diego and really enjoyed the beautiful weather and great company!!
Hiking to the highest peak in San Diego
Beach Cruising
Kayaking in Mission Bay!!!
So there is our family's excitement for the time being!!! We are looking forward to this great Easter Weekend, and many more adventures to come!!!
So there is our family's excitement for the time being!!! We are looking forward to this great Easter Weekend, and many more adventures to come!!!


4 comments:
Oh man I remember when I got my bent arm cast off, I was so happy, then I realized I couldn't bend my arm. lol. Well, I could it was just really sore.
I love spring sports, busy busy!
As for the reunion, that is NOT you. lol. JK. Looks like you had fun! You are just a travelin all over. Fun!
Wow, that's amazing that you still keep in touch with old high school friends so well. I'm better at keeping in touch with college friends. And I had no idea you were a cheerleader. San Diego seemed like a blast!
Thank you for always inspiring me to keep up with all the fun to be had out there in the world!
Leah.. it was a small school on a Navy base in Japan, I think we had a special bond because we had such a unique situation, being overseas and all.. its a great group of friends and it was great spend time together again!! :)
Looks like fun at your house!
Those flashback pictures are great. I bet it was fun to reminisce and catch up.
Post a Comment