A big huge thank you to my mom who flew out to spend time/watch our kids so we could enjoy 4 great days in Cancun!!! It was perfect, we did a lot of nothing.. and its just what we needed. We soaked up the sun, read books, ordered breakfast, lunch, and dinner by the beach and pool. We spent one day at Xel-ha, where we swam with dolphins, even got to do the dolphin foot push, but I have that on video, and I am just not in the mood to mess with that right now!! Anyway, we snorkeled till our lips went numb, jumped off the cliff of courage, which looks shorted than it felt, snorkeled into underwater caves, and really enjoyed ourselves. You can only ask strangers so many times to take your photo.. so we found our feet were great representations of where and what we were doing!! So sit back relax and enjoy our slide show!!
a little added extra.. just cause I am weird like that and hey its my blog and I can post what I want. I do a lot of weird things so I am sure this will not be to terribly shocking.. but I mentally record the last shower I take when I am somewhere.. say Sunday afternoon before we had to catch our flight, took a nice long shower to rinse the salt water and sand away.. ah.. we got home late last night, and hopped into bed.. today has been busy, I had to teach Pilate's this morning then grab a bite to eat with my mom before dropping her off at the airport.. still clinging to that shower I took in Cancun.. is that crazy.. i will take a nice bath tonight, and I swear I am not that stinky.. if my last shower was in Cancun then I feel a little more connected.. hanging on to my vacation just a little longer.. okay.. done with my weirdness.. :)




5 comments:
It looks like you had a great time. I would have never thought of taking so many pics of my feet in different places.
BTW, you look amazing Rebecca.
I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE feet pictures! I might have to steal a few of those for my collection:) ( i do not have a collection) Anyhow we did xel-ha when I was there and the whole time I missed my lil J. That would have been a paradise for him. I jumped off the wall. Loved it. I hope to get J there someday. Anyhow I am glad you had fun. It looks so relaxing.
S, do you have a secret closet foot fetish?
Pictures are great, love the feet idea. I can't remember where, but I've heard that idea before....(now that's going to bug me)
I was kind of rooting for scantally clad/baywatch Rebecca on the beaches of Cancun, or maybe Clay in a speedo. Scratch that, no guy should ever wear a speedo.
That was so fun! I felt like I got to see Cancun! How perfectly wonderful the trip sounded. What would we do without our Moms? They make life so much sweeter. Tell Clay hi for us!
PS I agree with the others, your beach bod pictures are stunning!
Looks like a nice break away!
Good for you...now you're ready for Spring Break, right?
Post a Comment