This is what we have been up to this month!! Addison's Brownie troop had the wonderful opportunity to visit and sing carols at a local Senior Center!!

In case you were wondering how the dogs get a long.. we often find Cocoa curled up into Reese!

Here she is showing her new sweater off!! Its gotten cold.. and she is only 3 pounds!!

Thanks to Auntie Laura for the AWESOME aprons.. just love them.. and they were perfect elves helping me bake this year!!!

Our attempt at the Christmas outfit photo..

We even took a trip to the Gaylord Texan..

MERRY CHRISTMAS YA"LL!!!
5 comments:
Merry Christmas!!!!! I was thinking of taking the boys to the Gaylord this next week...looks like fun!
My you are one busy little Mrs. Claus
You ARE busy! Cute aprons too!
Very fun! Did she make the aprons? They are darling!
Hey- did you do cards this year?? We didn't...
cute dog. what kind is it? we just got our very first dog a cocker spaniel and it is a commitment, I can empathize with your posts about training reese, although I think it would be easier not in a snow storm!!!
I like little dogs because they have little poops! So what kind is it and what is the temperment like?
Post a Comment