Thursday, December 04, 2008


Look out Broadway.... here comes Reagan!!!!

This year Reagan is in preschool, and her school put on a cute Christmas program. They got to dress up in their Christmas best.. and she found her best buddy (a total cutie I may add).. Hudson, before the program..



Here Hudson and Reagan are posing for the camera..






This is my dainty flower of a child.. ha ha.. this is how they really act!!!

So I tried to download the video of her singing.. very cute I might add, but after 2 hours of waiting, I don't think its going to happen!! So enjoy the few pics!!





3 comments:

S said...

Man her and Avee are getting just so big so fast! I love the hat! What cute a couple:) So vogue.

Bex said...

I love the name Hudson! It's so preppy. They do indeed make a cute couple, Casey will be relieved to say the least!(i secretly think he'll miss it)

Did they announce that the video was for personal use only, and did it scare you off?

The Sabins said...

Reagan is so adorable - I will miss her in my class next year! It's been fun!