Happy HalloweenMy VOTE is for Halloween to be on Friday every year!! We had a great time this year with out the rush of school the next day!! We started with carving the pumpkin last night..
We even cleaned and roasted the pumpkin seeds
We let Clay do the major carving this year
We headed to the church for some great Trunk or Treating
Addison said she had enough candy, so she stayed home to help pass out, don't ask who's child she is.. she is no child of mine.. the other two however..
didn't get enough and we hit the streets for some more Halloween fun!! We visited many spooky houses and had a great time with our neighbors and friends!! Happy Halloween to you!!
4 comments:
Enough candy???!! Enough candy???!! What the heck? You can never have enough candy on Halloween!! We have to sit that girl down for a serioius talk. Glad everyone had a great time!!! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
You're right, I think we may have quite a lot in common. I've come to that conclusion after nosing around you blog. Love it! I'm also obsessed with bathroom renovations (weird, I know), so I loved your slide show - very nice choices. I'll have to officially introduce myself soon... I'm usually quite comfy on the sidelines peering in. Oh and three enthusiastic cheers for Disney fun!
Clay is going to chop his finger off like I did this year! The most incredible invention ever besides the wheel are those pumpkin carving kits because the little saw in them provides you with such control there is no way you'll end up in the ER. Seriously, you won't believe me until you try one. They are amazing. I will never use a kitchen knife again.
Brodo's costume is so gangsta! Lovin' it.
Happy Halloween!
we almost always use the carving kits.. however this year we just needed to get it done.. and the quick easy traditonal eyes and mouth.. with a knife.. yieks!!!
Post a Comment