2 months in to School and the middle school has its first concert for the beginning orchestra.. Brodo is playing the bass and is somewhere down in the mix.. I couldn't get a clear shot of him but its more about what they sounded like! I think it sounds pretty great for beginners!
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Posted by Rebecca at 7:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
My sound doesn't work on my computer, but I will trust you! Tell Broderick to keep up the good work from a fellow string player. It gets more fun the more you learn. I did not like it in middle school because it was not very easy. But after learning more in high school, it became much more enjoyable. Kind of like skiing I guess.
Russ has a trip to Dallas next year. I wonder if he has time to swing a visit to your house??? I think it's January sometime. I would love to come with him but I'm sure my mom will retire from her babysitting jobs after my kids stress her out next month. I would absolutely love to hang with you and Clay sometime. I do envision it happening some day. Maybe when we are old and gray and saggy and I don't have to arrange babysitting for my kids.
LOVED IT!!! They sounded great! I really like the shot of the back of the ladies head as she got infront if your son's close-up.
Post a Comment