Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Neither rain or Monday
I QUIT.. or maybe I can just get fired?!!Do I get a compensation package? Is it possible?! Time off for good behavior.. or bad?! How about a vacation, paid or unpaid.. I'll take it. A sabbatical.. can I take that? Sick leave.. I can conjure up some ailment. Anything? Can I check myself into somewhere.. anywhere that doesn't have the demands of everyday, any day or the many days to come?! I can't do it all, and I don't do it all. I am tired, mostly hormonal, take that back.. highly hormonal. I want to crawl into bed, but the demands of life keep me upright and functioning.. It should be raining today, or Monday.. Rainy days and Mondays always get me down...

10 comments:

a said...

It sounds to me like you need a sheridan's or a roadtrip oh or maybe a cruise!!!!!!

Kristi Clinger said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristi Clinger said...

That was me who deleted the comment. I agree with all you said. I was wondering about a girls weekend away. I know that I need one. Oh wait, your weekends are all booked :(. Too bad. Let me know if one comes free.

S said...

DITTO DITTO DITTO! What the hecka! Quitin time

stacy{s} said...

I too would love to get away and have little elves fix my house up while I was gone. Forget Cinderella...The Shoemaker and the Elves is my kind of Fairy Tale. Someone to do all my work while I sleep. ahhhhh...

Hang in there!!!

Robertsons said...

im always up for a girls trip! They are a very much needed in a house of boys! Come to the sunshine state & we will hang out @ the spa!

Robertsons said...

ps we went private...i added u to our list but i used the comcast email

Bex said...

UMMMMM.....GIRLS VACATION HERE I COME!!!! I am all for that, who has fun with their husband and kids anyways. (Ok, I do but I still deserve a break) Costa Rica anyone? I have a great deal on an hotel. ;)
I hope you feel better. If ya need to get rid of the youngin's just drop 'em by! LOVE YOU. P.S. You may be in a funk, but at least your hair looks fabulous!

Anonymous said...

I love the Carpenter's song reference.

Steve

lish said...

Rebecca, you should come to Denver for a weekend. I have nothing to do for the next five weeks, and would LOVE some time catching up with you!