For those who LOVE chocolate

A few weeks back the kids had their open house. They proudly display various projects. Addison's class discussed what it means to be a leader, and then their assignment was to describe someone, explain why they are a leader and then draw a picture of that person. We walk up to a wall.. with 20 pictures of various individuals. Addison is the only blonde in her class so its easy to spot her. I pointed to my guess of her art work. This is the photo, its not of Addison, its of me. I am flattered, and she gives me a 3 page letter about all the things I do that make me a great leader. I am sure the yelling, screaming, and caring on like a lunatic were not included, but some how I made the cut. I read my letter, thanked my child and then glanced back at the picture. Its up on the wall and there are some bookshelves below so its hard to get to close up. I can see the heart..but couldn't make out the words right at first..wait.. does that say .. Chocolate lovers are the best lovers.. oh my.. (its true) but oh my.. my face goes red, my eyes start to tear up as the laughter is uncontrollable. I ask her teacher if she saw the picture..she took a closer look and joined in the laughter.. that's a keeper she said. I have been waiting for it to come home to post about it.. but it seems her teacher likes them up!! I had to take this photo of it at school on Friday! I have gotten more than my fair share of comments about it!! I got Pajamas, the shirt says.. well.. she got it right, and the pants have chocolate cake all over them. I think the phrase has always intrigued Addison. She always ask what it means, and I just have told her, I love chocolate and there for I am good at giving loves and I hug her. I really don't wear them that often, and for her to pick that shirt, of all the things I wear.. to put me in my pjs.. I am one stellar leader... at least for those that love chocolate!
6 comments:
I love that story it is so great, a classic if you will. I have one question, Who bought those pj's???? lol.
It brought tears to my eyes reading this sweet thing did. I love the picture. That's the type of joy I seek from my kids. YOu're a great mom.
I wish I could have been there that day. It's funny the things that they take note of! I'm sure you're a great LOVER! Milk or Dark??
...can't type....ROLLING ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING!
It will be even funnier when she is old enough to finally understand what that means! :) She will be so embarassed!
I seriously just peed my pants. That is HILARIOUS!!!
Aside from you being a great mom and a great leader, that is very tender, that picture is a riot.
Good thing it didn't say hooters, eh?
Post a Comment