Wednesday, April 23, 2008



Field Trip time!!!


Lucky for me I got to join Addison's class on a field trip to the outdoor learning center!! We all got to ride on a big yellow bus, its been a while for me, and surprisingly not much has changed. I did notice, rather my head bumped into, an air conditioner.. which I know was on the buses I was on as a kid. Anyway, we loaded up a whole bunch of 2nd graders to learn all about nature!!

We learned about ear fungus.. looks, and feels like and ear.. ewww....

We hiked in the mud and looked for evidence of nature, time, elements, and humans.

We hung out with our great friends... it was a great day!!!

5 comments:

S said...

Sounds like fun! I am just thrilled that spring has sprung! Love the hair! Cute

Bex said...

Who is that good looking kid in the second to last picture? Wow, he must get his smokin'good looks from his mom!
It looks like so much fun, I would much rather do that then the stupid homestead trip. Minus the mud of course!

Robertsons said...

looks so much fun!

Angela said...

I do love your hair.
Beckie's fun. Not bias at ALL.
He is cute though. SO IS Addison! Growing up way too fast too!

July 26th. Chicago. Put in your reservations now. Tickets are going fast. :)

Angela said...

I meant Beckie is funny. She's fun too, but that's not what I was talking about.