Okay, this is for April.. she asked about the kitchen!! I had to find this picture from 5 years ago, Clay took a bunch to show me the house we bought, I hadn't been in it, I had faith and clearly a good eye to see beyond what was there. We got rid of the wallpaper before we moved in and then slowly the back splash changed, added bead board, new counters, appliances, floors, color.. yikes.. its come a long way.. thankfully!!!
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Posted by Rebecca at 4:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
LOVE it! It is so great to see the before and after - what a dramatic difference. Thanks for sharing!
That's some serious plaid wall paper!
You have a beautiful kitchen. It's amazing how some vision and elbow grease can do. It doesn't even look like the same space. Love it!
like I said can you come do our house...no but really where did you get the pot rack...ive been looking for one!?
oh how I wish I had some "after" pictures like this for my house. Ha-ha! Did you refinish the cabinets too?
pot rack.. home depot expo..and we have debated refinishing the cabinets.. but with everything else changed, a little elbow grease and murpheys oil every few months and they are livable!!! :) Hows your kitchen?!
Post a Comment