I do have to report our Valentine weekend getaway was wonderful!!! Here's Clay and I in the lobby..
We had a great friend stay with the kids, Summer , she did awesome!! We tried to train Reagan to get up super early to drive her crazy.. looks like it worked!!! Ha Ha!! Anyway, we were able to get away for our spa weekend, and came home to a clean house and children and I couldn't ask for anything else!!

5 comments:
Sounds like you had a great time! Cute hair, too!
did you see how I tried to sneak that one in unnoticed!! :)
Can I just say, "You look amazing!!" Great to see that the two of you still get away.....every other month that is. No I'm not jealous or anything. LOL
Sounds like you guys had a wonderful time! I had a wonderful time getting up at 5 am...IT WAS A BLAST! haha no i really had fun watching your kids :) i love you!!
Post a Comment