Just an update: kids are enjoying school, Clay is back to work and traveling a bit more than usual. I am trying to keep up with it all!!
Broderick enjoyed participating in the Pinewood derby.
Addison participated in 80s day at her school this week.. yes those are pegged pants, with the socks pulled over, collar up and to top it off a side ponytail with a scrunchie!!
(if you can see.. she lost a top tooth this week!!!)
And Reagan.. well lets just say, she is being Reagan.. purple marker and all!!

5 comments:
Love the belly shot!
What cuties!! That pic is so Reagan...made me laugh :)
I love the 80's. Good times. lol. I can't wait to do the pine wood derby thing with Pierce. My girls saw the pic of Reagan and Charly said UH-OH!
She's a princess right down to the undies!
I was a pegged pants person myself, it's a wonder that doesn't make a comeback, oh and giant shoulderpads!
Brodericks car was awesome! Zach loved it...he wanted one just like it.
That picture of Reagan is so great!
Post a Comment