Tuesday, December 18, 2007



Merry Christmas!!!!

Here's a Christmas TAG!!!



1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Gift Bags.. only because I am lazy!!!
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial 2 big huge pain to put up ones!!!
3. When do you put up the tree? 1st free weekend in December!!!
4. When do you take the tree down? After New Years..
5. Do you like egg nog? Love it, love it.. mix with skim milk and nutmeg!!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Purple phone and matching tape player!!!
7. Hardest person to buy for? My husband.. he has everything he wants..
8. Easiest person to buy for? The kids
9. Do you have a nativity scene?Yes.. the untouchable one, and the veggie tale version.. though there is something a bit off about a baby Jesus carrot!
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail as of last night!!
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? One year my brother and sister got something really fun.. and I got a sewing machine.. yipee...
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? The Christmas Story .. oh.. fuuudddggeee
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? November
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes Yes Yes.. sorry
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Chocolates and chocolate covered things
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? WHITE only...
17. Favorite Christmas song? Mary did you know
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Seems we have been traveling the last 2 years..
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Absolutely
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Both have Angels
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? one present on Christmas Eve(pj's of course), all the rest in the morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Having to tell the hard working hubby how much I spent on everything!
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I love the silver and red tree we have, but I also love the tree with all the ornaments from the kids and ones we collected!
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? I love the Thanksgiving feast over again.. the turkey, stuffing, potatoes, cranberry.. But I do love the non traditional way my in-law do it.. lots of favorites!!
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Spend quality time with kids and hubby!!


Now I tag, beckie, naked, nobody, and April!

2 comments:

a said...

So am I naked? Wait what not naked, I have clothes but you are tagging me? lol. nevermind I'll do it.

a said...

okay Im not sure my last comment made sense but whatever! lol.