3 years ago we gladly welcomed Reagan into our family!!
She quickly stole our hearts..
And found a place amongst us all..
She keeps us smiling, and makes us laugh on a regular basis!
Happy Birthday to my Princess!!
She quickly stole our hearts..
Posted by Rebecca at 12:58 PM
6 comments:
awwww beautiful girl!
Happy Birthday Reagan!
Happy Birthday Miss Princess Reagan! We love you and hope you have a great day!
Happy Birthday, sweetie!
I cannot believe how fast the time has gone!! Weren't you just saying, "No, we're NOT having anymore kids!" Um...we didn't believe you anyway!
3 years hmmmmmm...about time for another. hehehehhehe!!!! Happy b-day Reagan!!!!
Happy late birthday what a cool b-day:) Merry Christmas Dover family!
Happy Birthday Reagan and Merry Christmas Dover family! We miss you guys - loved your Christmas card as always. I don't have a new email address for you, Rebecca - mine is stephsterr at gmail dot com. I enjoyed your blog!
Post a Comment