When the cats away .. the mice will play.. or in this case.. Sleep!!!
Broderick is in 5th grade and our school district does a 5th grade camp. So, my boy got to experience away camp for the first time. He had a blast, he took a camera and just got back tonight so I am sure I will have some fun pictures to post from his camera. It was quiet around here without him, and it seem Reagan missed him more than we thought she would. She wanted to sleep in his bed while he was gone.. and why not!!!
On a totally different subject.. we are heading to the mountains for Thanksgiving.. and Christmas.. but first Thanksgiving. We are hoping there is snow, we want to ski.. the girls really want snow. They tried on their new snow gear and started practicing snow angels!!!!

2 comments:
Sounds like fun. I saw Broderick trying to carry his gear home, while I was going to get Zach. I told him that if he wanted a ride I would give him one...but I think he wanted to look cool carring his stuff home:) Just kidding. I hope there is lots of snow for you to ski on, and build a snowman just for me!
Is the camp that he went to called Camp Classen? I remember that camp...it was so much fun! Thats sooo cute that Reagan wanted to sleep in his bed. SO cute! The girls look absolutely ADORABLE in their snow outfits! I'm jealous, ask Addison if I can borrow it from her soon :) Where are you guys going for thanksgiving? There is NO snow here...ITS NOVEMBER AND I'M WEARING A T-SHIRT AND STIL WARM...IN REXBURG!! Can you believe that?!? Anyways tell everyone hey for me!
Post a Comment