Sometimes I don't even know how to explain the things my child does. She really thinks on a whole different level then the rest of us!! As usual we put the kids to bed and hear nothing, but when we come upstairs to go to bed.. we find Reagan, who has taken the 11 pillows we have, some are decorative only, and has arranged them in some sort of fort fashion.. I don't know if she thought she could hide or disguise herself. We laughed and photographed..
Sunday, November 11, 2007
Posted by Rebecca at 7:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
There is NOTHIN better than a sleepin child. Did she ever tell you what was up? On another note next time you go to sista house maybe we can coordinate to meet at Lamberts in springfield. I know that would bust the no stopping no peeing rule BUT we would have so much fun:)
Post a Comment