So much for snow angels!!
The mountains were bare, but we still had a great Thanksgiving with all the family!!
Yummy turkey, ham, pototoes, you know.. all the fixin's to enjoy!! We exchanged some late and early birthday presents.. Reagan wanted to try her new tutu and slippers on..
The main reason for our trip was for Adam and Donis Wedding!!
Congratulation to the Bride and Groom!!
Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!

5 comments:
Sounds like a wonderful time! Hope the flight home went well...
Heart very much those purple dresses:) I love Utah that Y sure floods me with memories:) Even though I lived by the U. Thanksgiving Rocked this year:)
We were there...we should have met up! It is a GREAT family photo with all you guys!!
NO SNOW!? I hope you got a refund.
Love that last picture of y'all.
becs where are the really fun pictures from that wedding?
Post a Comment