Saturday, November 17, 2007

The Best of Both Worlds!!

5 comments:

Bex said...

I tried with all my might to win a radio contest so that the Jonas brothers would leave a message for Addison on your phone. When they announced the contest I thought "who do I know that would love the Jonas Brothers?", then I thought of Addison. Looks like you guys had a great time!

a said...

AWESOME!!! Love the Troy shots. HANNAH MONTANA ROCKS!!!! What did you do with your other 2 kids while you were there???? jk. lol. I'm so funny!

April said...

We had such a great time! The kids just love watching the slide show!
Thanks, again...

Melanie said...

oh my goodnes... my daughter is so jealous!! she loves miley. how did you get such great tickets?

StrumpMan said...

All I got to say is Gabrielle was soooooo envious..... Sounds like you had a great time !


C