HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
What a busy weeks its been with Halloween right in the middle!! On Monday night we carved our pumpkins.. the boys did one, and the girls did the other. We had a great time cleaning them out and coming up with creative ideas this year!!!
We got the house ready for trick or treating..
We got our first round of candy at the Trunk or Treat!!! Yes.. Clay and I like to dress up too!! I have a prize to the first person who can correctly guess Who I am.. no cheating (if I already told you.. )!!
The kids had a great time trick or treating with their friends!!! At church and at home!!!

4 comments:
Apparently my costume was too good, cause you wouldn't even say hi to me at the trunk-or-treat!!!! lol. jk. Super cute costumes!!!! AND...........I won't guess cause that would be cheating, but you looked great!!!
awww everyone looks SO awesome and cute...even you! hehe i miss you guys :(
SUMMER.. we miss you too!!
K i'm ognna go with Mulan...only because Addison was, or maybe you're mulan all grown up. I don't know, I don't have any girls! But you guys all look great!
Post a Comment