Monday, October 29, 2007




Boy scouts is just not enough for this family. I enjoy being a troop leader for Addison's Brownie troop. This weekend we got to experience our first weekend of Girl Scout Camp. We roughed it all right, with our heated cabin and meals all prepared for us!! We made candles, sun catchers, rock climbed, archery, paddled our own canoe, preformed a skit, made a dutch oven dump cake. It was great, 8 girls and 7 moms, for two nights 3 days , we had a blast!!!

4 comments:

Jenny P. said...

my little girl just turned four... I love her at 4, but I am excited for when she gets older and we are able to do more fun stuff like this... seems like you had a great weekend.

Bex said...

Looks like fun! I am gald you guys had a great time and that Broderick did so well with his boat! Sounds like agood weekwnd for the Dover Family

a said...

MAN!!! you are looking tan!!!!

Rebecca said...

Seriously.. thats left over from Cancun.. I promise!