Friday, September 14, 2007

I have been tagged by April.

MY HUSBAND
What is his name? Clay
How long have you been together? Coming on 13 years of marriage
How long did you date? Almost a year..
How old is he?36
Who said I love you first?I am sure I did..
Who is taller?He is
Who sings better?I do, if he sings he's not half bad!!
Who is smarter? ME but don't tell him
Whose temper is worse?ME
Who does the laundry?ME
Who does the dishes? Me, but I have recruited the kids!!!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Clay
Who pays the bills? I do.. he works for the money, I make the money work!!!
Who mows the lawn? Rodolfo Soto Landscaping services
Who cooks dinner? Bennigans, Tavern, Texas Land and Cattle.. the list goes on.. Who drives when you are together?I make him drive, unless its more than 1 hour.. then its me!
Who is more stubborn?ME!
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? That easy.. I am never wrong!!
Whose parents do you see the most? We see them both equally
Who kissed who first? It was mutual
Who asked who out? Clay, but it was to watch some tv show
Who proposed?Clay
Who is more sensitive?Me
Who has more friends?I do
Who has more siblings?Clay
Who wears the pants in the family?I do and they are a sweet pair at that!!! :)

I tag.. Becky

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am the same about driving! When I was pregnant MR'S driving drove me NUTSO! Since then I do the driving mostly. Nice to get to know more about Clay! What about the "monkey" thing????

a said...

Clay is taller than you???? I didn't realize! LOL.