Monday, September 17, 2007

GO COWBOYS!!!!


Thanks to some very generous friends.. the Francom's, who took in our three kids (in case you lost track) for the weekend, Clay and I were able to fly to Miami, South Beach to be exact, for a great weekend!!! As crazy as the house situation is, this is just what our family needed.. the kids had a blast at Aprils house, and got to play in a house not surrounded by concrete, sub floors, and fans. They got to skip school today.. no complaints there, and most importantly I got to get out of my house and pretend it wasn't in shambles!!!



Seems Clay didn't mind the R&R part of the trip either!!! We loved the pool, the beach, the 85 degree Atlantic ocean and staying at the Ritz wasn't to shabby either!!




Now the real reason for the trip was to support our Cowboys!!!!


We stood out amongst the teal and orange Dolphin Fans!!!!

The Cowboy gave us a win.. which made the trip even better!!! We flew in this morning at the crack of dawn.. really.. woke up at 3:30..for an early flight.. very early. Picked up the kids, who want to go back to Aprils already!!!! Now we are packing up and moving into the Marriott down the street.. the new floors start tomorrow.. one week of floors than 2 days of painting and such.. perhaps this will be finished before October.. who knew!!! For those interested we took Reese (the dog) to Doggiewonderland, and no its not a friends farm, its a kennel, she loves it.. she gets to come home when the floors are done!!!

9 comments:

S said...

I didn't think this day would come so soon, but sorry. WE CAN NO LONGER BE FRIENDS! For OBVIOUS reasons. C ya, wouldn't wanna B ya!

I could look paaaast the beauty, bubble personality, clean house, fabulous car, residents of greatest town EVOH BUT this is more than I can take.

C Ya

Robertsons said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robertsons said...

It sounds like such a fun weekend! We need one of those...we will call u 2 double! Good luck with the house!

a said...

That looks like so much fun!!!! I want to go to the BEACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, ya and the Cowboys game wouldn't be too bad either.

Rebecca said...

S- I am sad.. its been a good run.. see ya on the flip side!!!

R clan.. see ya there!!!

Necked lady.. you and me next!!!!

S said...

:( it was that easy for you huh?

Bex said...

I am glad you ahd such a realxing time, Lord knows ya needed it! I swear you are super woman/mom/wife, cause I would have lost it at least a few days into it. Looks like fun. New place on my list of travels; Miami.

Bex said...

oh I Jason and I totally tried to look for you while we watched the game.

Robertsons said...

I wasn't sure I knew anything wrong about the Dover family and I think I just found the first thing........Cowboy fans.......hey, everyone's judgement is off is one thing or another. Glad you had a good trip.