So the whole point to the toddler bed was to start the potty training process. I have a theory that you can't expect her to go potty if she can't get out of bed to do it. So its been a week now. Yes she is young, and yes I tend to expect a lot out of my children, but Broderick and Addison did it at 2 and really, I don't feel like buying diapers anymore! She does awesome at home, except for the time (sorry Angela).. you know what, some things are best left unrecorded.. Lets just say she has had one accident at home, and she does awesome. I don't have to follow her around like I did the others, as long as there is a potty in sight, when the urge calls she sits down and goes, even when I am not around. Love it! She is so proud and so cute. Now we have to get the tell me first or warn me ahead of time down. She told me yesterday at Brownies and then walked a few steps and it was too late (pulls ups are a dream)! We will get the hang of it! The "Royal Throne" potty we bought that has trumpets trumpeting as she takes care of business is quite hysterical and a bit appropriate for her royal self!! Now she has taken to putting all of her dolls on her potty as well, it throws me off because I can hear the trumpets and I think its her, but is barbie instead!!
Friday, January 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment