I would be lying if I said November/December were less crazy.. but then again..it wouldn't be us if we weren't going a million directions!!! So November was a bit crazy.. we found this house in the summer.. and really fell in love with it.. we debated back and forth about move..not to move.. etc.. and then well.. we got an offer on our house.. so it was an answer to our prayers and the wheel started spinning on this! We close on Jan. 11th and couldn't be more thrilled with it, its about 3 miles away from our current home, but new schools for the kiddos.. Broderick and Reagan are staying till next fall, Addison is changing in January..she is my brave one!! They get to keep all their same after school activities so its nice to stay close and yet.. we do have to move in January..I don't like to think about that!!
After the houses got all situated .. it was Thanksgiving..a quick visit from Papa and Grandma a few days before Thanksgiving and then we enjoyed a turkey dinner at home just us.. lots of leftovers for the family because...it was time for a little trip..see I don't get away enough..ha ha..5 of my tri teammates that I have been (trying to) train with signed up for the Ironman Cozumel.. so being the supporter that I am..got the title of Iron Sherpa and got to support my dear friend Jennifer and cheer and support the team as they did the race..it was amazing..
Our view from our room..did I mention how much I love Mexico!!
Here are the girls at the end of the race..amazing inspiring women
Lots of time to relax, and try something new.. my pool demonstration scuba..Huge thanks to the Clay and friends for taking care of the kiddos while I indulged!
We took the kids to the Dallas Theater to see a Christmas Carol.. it was great and really jump started our holiday spirit!
Then we took the kids to Bethlehem, well actually Waxahachie, where they do a Bethlehem revisited.. we love to walk around..learn about Bethlehem 2000 years ago..we saw the wise men come in with camels.. Mary and Joseph on the donkey..it was a great night with our friends enjoying the true meaning of Christmas!!
My goofy kids!!
So that being said..we are loving this time of year.. our Christmas card will be a New Years we moved sort of a thing...Merry Christmas to all!!


2 comments:
You are so sweet to comment on my lame blog I never update! It is nice to blog since my kids don't have scrapbooks or photo albums. I'm sure your kids love your blog too. I didn't know you train with Ironman triathletes. That is intense! How nice for you to support them. And congratulations on your new home! That is so exciting. It looks really really really pretty. Can't wait to see more pictures. I don't envy you having to move. I'm sure you'll love it when it's all over! But you are used to packing, right? At least for vacation.;) Merry Christmas!!!! Leah (I'm too lazy to log into my account and out of Sarah's)
Haha! Merry Christmas!! Can't wait to party it up in your new house! :)
Addison will be missed at school for sure.
Post a Comment