Happy 4th of July!!
4th of July weekend.. we had a stay cation.. and I am glad we did.. We started the weekend rocky by taking Addison in on Thursday to find out her cough..that wasn't getting better was pneumonia..that sucks..so we had to do breathing treatments every 4 hours around the clock..hello..newborn..but really it was for 2 days ..I am not complaining..she was put under strict orders to rest..no pool..no play..just rest..so it was a good thing we didn't have plans to go anywhere for the weekend!! I joined a tri team.. fit2train..and well they train..and I got to go biking on Sat and Monday with the team.. 58 miles on Sat..and 55 on Monday..sound like fun right..right..anyway..We did get a suite at the baseball stadium and invited a few friends to enjoy a night of baseball and fireworks. Addison was cleared for that!!!
Leaving in our patriotic gear..
The boys in the heat..enjoying the game!!
Hey..some girls too!!
What a great way to celebrate the 4th of July!! Hope you had a great one too!!

1 comments:
Reagan looks very excited to go.
Fun times. Except for the 58 miles part.
Post a Comment