Why do I succeed?
I succeed because I am willing to do the things others are not.
I will fight against the odds. I will sacrifice.
I am not shackled by fear, insecurity or doubt. I feel those emotions but I drink them in and then swallow them away to the blackness of hell.
I am motivated by accomplishment, not pride. Pride consumes the weak and kills their heart from within.
If I fall... I will get up.
If I am beaten... I will return.
I will never stop getting better.
I will never give up... EVER.
That is why I succeed
I found this the other day. I liked it, its not always who I am, but what I want to be. After some down time because of my foot..it has pushed me into swimming and cycling. I have a great friend/mentor/trainer..who is so awesome when it comes to triatholons. With a lot of help from her, fun gear, blood, sweat, and tears..okay hopefully not a lot of blood.. I am ready to try a Triathlon! First one is next weekend a sprint one..you got to start somewhere!!!
I found this the other day. I liked it, its not always who I am, but what I want to be. After some down time because of my foot..it has pushed me into swimming and cycling. I have a great friend/mentor/trainer..who is so awesome when it comes to triatholons. With a lot of help from her, fun gear, blood, sweat, and tears..okay hopefully not a lot of blood.. I am ready to try a Triathlon! First one is next weekend a sprint one..you got to start somewhere!!!

3 comments:
Cool! You go girl!
wooohooo!!!! y'all are crazy!!!
Are you kidding you'll rock a tri. Easy Peasy!
BTW, I need to pick your brain for some weight loss tips. I am running about 4 miles 3x a week, watch my calories and nothing unless I use something extra like HCG or phentermine.
Post a Comment