Brodericks Eagle Court of Honor
Broderick by his display of his Eagle Project and scouting fun!
Mmm.. cake...
Broderick and George.. Eagle Scouts!
Our proud family!!
Waiting for the pinning!
So here's is the part I brag a little. I know I spoke about it in December, he officially became an Eagle scout Dec. 18, 2010..yes it took us a while to get around to doing his court of honor.. anyway. 2010 was the centennial year for Boy Scouts and there were special merit badges for that year..and any rank advancements in 2010 have a special look to them. Broderick wanted finish in 2010 and worked very hard on his eagle project to finish before the years end. I think the project ended with around 140 hours building picnic benches and a covered sandbox for a children's shelter. He took a lot of initiative, and honestly..he did it! Sure I kept track of his merit badges and when he went to camp made sure he was doing ones that counted towards his eagle, but he did it. With the help of his dad answering questions about his Eagle project, he had to stand alone before a board and be accountable. We are proud of his accomplishment and had a great time celebrating at his court of honor tonight!! Way to go Broderick! We love you!

2 comments:
Way to go Brodo!!! What an amazing accomplishment, the Workmans are so proud of you!!
Youngest in the ward, even! Wow! Go Broderick!
Post a Comment