Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Its After Spring Break

When Reagan came home from school before spring break she told me that her class had earned a pj party. They work towards being good and have to get from a-z..when they get to z..they have a pj day in class. She said it was after spring break..in her mind..the day after. Her teacher is pretty good about communicating stuff like this..and I am always on the ball,...try really hard ..  oh  she's my last who are we kidding, its Kindergarten..what do I care!! So I tried the usual "are you sure", "maybe we should check" routine but she was pretty convinced that they had earned it and they were doing it after spring break. Now if this was my first kid..I probably would of gone to school with a change of clothes just in case..but seeing as she is not.. she donned her pjs, slippers and all and headed off to school. So when coming home I realized her other class mates were not in pjs..unless jeans are the latest comfort wear, and asked.. so..was it pj day. To which she just shrugged it off and said..nope..but I was comfortable. That's my Reagan..beats to her own drum and doesn't really care. She did say..the teacher said she would send a note when its time!! Guess one other child wore pjs too!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Greatness!

Taylored Tots said...

Rebecca,
Thanks for stopping by Taylored Tots! Will get you registered in our give-a-way. Good Luck! Following you back. You have a darling little family!
Best Wishes,
Dana